Bring in the New Year on the waterfront of Sandstone Point Hotel, Friday 31st December. From 2pm spend the last day of 2021 enjoying food stalls, markets, kid’s rides, live music, entertainment & more! Would it even be New Year’s Eve without fireworks? Get ready for not one but TWO big bangs! Watch the family friendly fireworks at 8:30pm and the BIG countdown to 2022 at midnight! Minors are permitted to stay until midnight with a parent. Tickets on-sale HERE
Say hello to the New Year in style and book the 18+ Hollywood themed VIP Party hosted in the glamorous Pumicestone Room! From 7pm to midnight party like a movie star and watch out for the paps about, ready to snap you living it up with the exclusive VIP offerings:
For just $129pp, the VIP Hollywood Party includes:
- 4 hour beverage package 7pm-11pm
- Walk n fork menu
- Private air-conditioned area inside the hotel with a private balcony for best fireworks viewing
- Private bar and toilets
Contact us for tickets to the VIP Hollywood Party on 3475 3001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Important COVID-19 event information:
The event will be produced in accordance with Queensland Health Guidelines. Please check back to this website regularly for updates. Sandstone Point Hotel are in regular communication with local and state government health departments and we are 100% committed to providing you with a COVID Safe Event. For contact tracing purposes all patrons entering the event must check in with the Check-in QLD App and show proof of check in. Prominent signage, security and COVID marshals will feature throughout the event site.
All attendees entering this event must follow and abide by the rules.
- Please stay home if you are unwell or experiencing any cold or flu symptoms no matter how mild.
- Please stay home if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please stay home if you have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please stay home if you have travelled overseas or been in a declared COVID-19 hot spot in the past 14 days.
- Attendees must practice social distancing at all times.
- If you become unwell during the event – locate event security or medical staff situated around the event
- Please make yourself familiar with the event map
- Please wash your hands frequently or use the hand sanitising stations available throughout the event
- Please download the Check-in QLD App before the event day for quicker entry, please be ready to show proof of check in.