Brace your elves! The annual Christmas Carnival is coming to town on Saturday 19th December! Tis’ the season to be jolly, celebrate with a day full of festivities! From 12 noon enjoy markets, food stalls, kids rides, entertainment, Christmas carols, fireworks and of course a visit from Santa! Proudly Sponsored by Bidfood.
Adults $7+booking fee
Kids $5+booking fee
3 years and under are FREE!
Get your tickets HERE
We will have a CovidSafe Management Plan in place and all attendees must abide by the rules.
- Please stay home if you are unwell or experiencing any cold or flu symptoms no matter how mild.
- Please stay home if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please stay home if you have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please stay home if you have traveled overseas or been in a declared COVID-19 hot spot in the past 14 days.
- Attendees must practice social distancing at all times.
- We encourage everyone to download the CovidSafe app for better contact tracing.