The annual Bonfire Night at Sandstone Point Hotel is back to warm your winter night on Saturday 29th August 2020! Rug up for a family-fun night of epic proportions! Bonfire Night has sold out for the past 4 years and it’s no surprise, the spectacular event is packed with bonfires, flame shows, pyrotechnics, fire twirlers, rides, live music, food and dessert trucks, fireworks, entertainment, kid’s rides, fire combat performers and more! Brisbane’s hottest event is back in 2020 and its annual support of the Rural Fire Brigade has never been more important.
If you have tickets to the previous event on 4th July 2020 which was rescheduled, your tickets are valid for the new date on Saturday 29th August 2020. If you cannot make the new date please contact your place of purchase for a refund.
We will have a CovidSafe Management Plan in place and all attendees must abide by the rules.
- Please stay home if you are unwell or experiencing any cold or flu symptoms no matter how mild.
- Please stay home if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please stay home if you have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please stay home if you have traveled overseas or been in a declared COVID-19 hot spot in the past 14 days.
- Attendees must practice social distancing at all times.
- We encourage everyone to download the CovidSafe app for better contact tracing.